About Your Dentist
Henley Fong, DDS
"Dentistry is always evolving and you learn something new every day."
"My mission is to provide lifetime dental care to all of my patients."
UCLA School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Los Angeles, CA
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
American Dental Association
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Fong resides in Las Vegas,and enjoys spending time with his 2 children. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, going to the gym and doing outdoor activities. In addition, he also loves eating and trying new foods, as well as learning about history, science and different cultures.
Carlos Valladares, DDS
"I go where others fear to tread."
My mission is to build lasting relationships with patients/staff which allows for growth in their lives.
The Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) - Los Angeles, CA
- Dr. Mongalo Implant Placement Mini Residency
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Master in the Organization)
- Mid America Orthodontic Society - trained in edgewise and aligner orthodontics
- Dr. Jacklich Automated Endodontics
- Dr. Witzig et al. trained in dental orthopeadics and TMD/TMJ chronic pain treatment
- Trained in Oral Sleep Apnea appliances and therapy
- Numerous others during my long career
International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Life & Hobbies:
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time outdoors hiking, camping, hunting, walking, taking my dogs for walks with my wife and cooking with my wife.